Ski or snowboard with piece of mind
CANCELLATION iNSURANCE FOR SALE online
The primary objective of this insurance taken out with Mondial Assistance International, number 303 737, through SIACI SAINT HONORE, 18 rue de Courcelles in Paris (75008), is to protect you against private and / or professional risks prior to your stay and guarantees the reimbursement of your ski lessons and ancillary services.
1. DEFINITION OF INSURANCE
Persons registered for ski lessons through the subscriber, hereinafter referred to as "you", are considered insured. These persons must have their domicile in the European Union. By domicile is meant the principal and usual residence of the insured (fiscal and legal domicile).
2. guide for THE CANCELLATION COVER
The CANCELLATION GUARANTEE takes effect on the day you register for the ski lessons and expires at the start of the ski lessons.
3. EVENTS GUARANTEED IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION
We intervene for the reasons listed below:
3.1 Temporary or permanent incapacity to:
3.1 Temporary or permanent incapacity to:
- yourself, your spouse (or de facto spouse), your ascendants or descendants, as well as those of your spouse,
- your brothers, sisters, brothers-in-law, sisters-in-law, sons-in-law, daughters-in-law, fathers-in-law, mothers-in-law, legal guardian, as well as any person placed under your guardianship. Directly consecutive:
- illness or accident,
- pregnancy complications up to the 28th week, it is up to you to prove all the elements constituting the temporary or permanent incapacity.
3.2 The death of:
- yourself, your spouse (or de facto spouse), your ascendants or descendants, as well as those of your spouse, your brothers, sisters, brothers-in-law, sisters-in-law, sons-in-law, daughters-in-law, fathers-in-law, mothers-in-law , legal guardian, as well as any person placed under your guardianship,
3.3 Any other random event, whatever it is, constituting an immediate, real and serious obstacle, preventing your departure and / or the performance of the activities planned during your stay. By random event, we mean any sudden, unforeseeable circumstance beyond the control of the insured justifying the cancellation of the ski lesson. The random event must have a direct causal link with the inability to leave. You must establish the reality of the situation giving rise to the right to benefits.
3.4 The cancellation, for one of the events mentioned above (articles 3.1 to 3.3), of one or more persons registered at the same time as you and insured under this contract if, as a result of this withdrawal, you had to travel alone or in pairs. However, for persons belonging to the same fiscal household, all insured persons of the fiscal household are covered.
4. deductible AND CEILING
No deductible except € 20 per insured person following an “other random event”. (3.3 above). In all cases, compensation is limited to 1,500 euros per person and 7,700 euros per event, regardless of the number of persons insured.
5. REIMBURSEMENT OF SKI LESSONS AND lift PASSES
If, following a guaranteed event, you have to cancel your ski lessons, they will be refunded in full, subject to what is said in the "Deductible" paragraph, if the cancellation is declared less than 15 days before classes begin. Cancellations declared 15 days or more before the start of ski lessons do not give rise to any compensation, except for the death of yourself and / or your spouse or de facto spouse, your ascendants or your descendants. Within a maximum of 10 days after the end of the stay, you must notify us of this cancellation and the reasons for it by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt.
- civil or foreign war, riots, popular movements, strikes, hostage-taking, handling of weapons,
- your voluntary participation in bets, crimes or fights, except in the case of self-defense,
- any effect of nuclear origin or caused by any source of ionizing radiation,
- your intentional acts and willful misconduct, including suicide and attempted suicide,
- your consumption of alcohol, drugs and any narcotic substance mentioned in the Public Health Code, not medically prescribed,
- the events for which the responsibility could fall either to the organizer of your trip in application of titles VI and VII of the law N ° 92-645 of July 13, 1992 fixing the conditions of exercise of the activities of organization and sale of stays , or to the carrier, in particular due to air safety and / or over-booking,
- your refusal to embark on the flight initially planned by the authorized organization,
- any circumstance affecting the simple pleasure of your trip,
- illnesses or accidents having been the subject of a first observation, treatment, relapse, aggravation or hospitalization between the date of reservation and the date of subscription.
- unstable pathologies that have been the subject of a finding or treatment in the 30 days preceding the travel reservation,
- pregnancy and / or its complications, beyond the 28th week and, in all cases, voluntary termination of pregnancy, childbirth, in vitro fertilization,
- failure of any kind, including financial, of the organizer of your trip or the carrier making it impossible to fulfill its contractual obligations,
- the lack or excess of snow, except when it occurs in the resort for which the reservation is made, between December 15 and April 15, and results in the closure of more than 2/3 of the ski lifts, normally in service at the site of your stay, for at least two consecutive days, in the 5 days preceding your departure, - epidemics and pandemics, the local health situation, pollution, meteorological or climatic events,
- natural disasters which are the subject of the procedure referred to in Law No. 82-600 of July 13, 1982, - criminal proceedings to which you are subject.
- Any event occurring between the date of booking your ski lessons and the date of taking out this insurance.