In order for your child to get the most out of their lessons, please remember to:
- Equip them correctly: jacket, salopettes, mittens, sunglasses or goggles, sunscreen, handkerchiefs,
- Mark/name clothes and skis,
- Avoid staying for lessons, taking lessons and calling your child during lessons,
- Inform us of any possible health problems for your child,
- Wearing a helmet is strongly recommended for children on the slopes,
- Leave it to the instructors to decide on the possible change of class,
- Your child is on vacation and the goal is to have fun and want to come back. So, respect their rhythm and do not try to make them a champion before their time!